Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 10 #23: The End

My favorite discovery is Flickr. I love posting pictures that my friends and family can view. If I can ever get Overdrive to work for me, I will enjoy listening to audiobooks. I plan to bring my new laptop up to the library to have the "experts" help me! YouTube is fun to watch and I really enjoyed the movies Beth supplied each week. To be honest the other exercises were fun to learn and quick to be forgotten. I don't have much use for any of the other high-tech stuff like bloglines, wikis, & podcasts. I understand it is the way of the future, but I will take what I like (Flickr) and get by without the others. What did surprise me is that I could learn most of the lessons without too much assistance. So, I have discovered not to be afraid of technology and give it a chance. I have more confidence in myself as far as my abilities go.

2 comments:

Peggysis said...

Hi, Nancy -- Your name caught my eye, as I am a Beatles fan, too. I actually have a picture on my blog that contains my cousin and me looking at the hotel where the Beatles stayed when they came to Houston in 1965. Good memories! I am Peggysis.

I love the cat that you use on your page!

Tom Woodbury said...

I clicked on one of my favorite books, The Last Town On Earth, by Thomas Mullen, and it showed 5 people who also liked it.

Turns out it's my girlfriend's cousin who wrote it! :D

Although it may be irrelevant, I thought it was kinda cool.

Also, I am not quite old to really know much about the Beatles, but I DO love their music. In 3rd grade, we sang "Yellow Submarine," and I had a kazoo solo. I also did a report on Ringo in 8th grade!